Timber casement windows
Engineered timber casement windows will breathe fresh life into your beautiful home. Crafted with slow-grown, knot-free timber, our timber casement windows won’t twist or warp over time and promise period charm with modern efficiency.
Depending on your design preferences, we offer several styles to complement your home, including: perfectly
- Flush casement windows: As the name suggests, flush casement windows sit ‘flush’ with the surrounding frame, providing an elegant and clean look. Flush casement windows were popular before the 1950s and today with period homeowners looking to restore their properties.
- Lipped casement windows: Made to measure, lipped casement windows are designed so that the actual opening part of the window slightly overlaps the frame. Once installed, they can transform the look and feel of your property.
- Cottage casement windows: If you’re looking for windows that maximise your views and flood light into your home, cottage casement windows are for you. They’re designed to maximise the glass and opening areas and offer slimmer frames.
Our timber windows are available in a large range of colours. Ask for colour swatches and take these home to hold up against your brickwork or render. It will help you make a decision, but you can also ask for colour and design advice from our friendly and experienced design team. Another option is to seek inspiration from some of our recent projects. Once installed, our paint is guaranteed for 12 years.
“We are so pleased that we chose the Burgess Group and would fully recommend them. They went over and above to ensure that we received excellent service” - J Westwood
- Our timber casement windows open and close effortlessly. Select your perfect colour and detail combinations from our extensive catalogue.
- Enjoy a seamless experience, from your showroom visit to the craftsmanship of our respectful and tidy installation teams.
- All timber casement windows come with an industry-leading 10-year guarantee as standard.